PERIPERA: Fashion People's Carrier Kpop Girl (Girlish Pink) REVIEW


Hi lovelies! This is my first post for 2018. I started blogging 3 years ago but I was too busy with my studies and I had no time writing or updating my blogs in 2015. It's all okay, because now I'm back on track and I'm all ready to share with all of you my undying passion and love for skincare (Korean skincare especially!), makeup, food, travel and lifestyle. These days I'm very active on Instagram, so be sure to check out my account too! (Follow me at @nana_vanilla_). No worries peeps, if I love your feed and we are on the same page, I will definitely follow back, okay? :) Let's be friends!

     This time I'll be reviewing the Peripera Fashion People's Carrier Kpop Girl (Girlish Pink version). I've been a fan of Peripera because it's packaging is always so cute! I've always wanted to get this little pink carrier since its first launch back in 2017 and I finally bought mine online at a discounted price early this year.

       This fashion carrier is also available in a more chic yellow version (New Yorker) if you are not a fan of anything pink and girlish. So let's get down to business and start with the review straight away!

It's so cute! 
     


     This carrier comes with 3 lip tints, 1 concealer, 1 multi-shadowing (eye shadow & shading) and DIY stickers. As you can see, I have already customized my carrier by applying those stickers on the surface of the carrier, some on the inside and some on the back of the carrier. You just have to get a little creative and decorate your carrier  in any way you like using the stickers provided. I promised you it's going to be fun! These funky stickers on my carrier is already making a statement on how much I love Korean products. In the pic below, you would be able to spot some Korean words (나 <3 서울) which is actually the translation for "I love Seoul". (Here's a fun fact about me: I can read and write Hangul hehe)


Photo credit: https://www.amazon.com/Peripera-Fashion-Peoples-Carrier-K-Pop/dp/B0732QM97Q?th=1


     In case you were wondering, if this carrier actually functions just like any other life size luggage bag that you own? Yes, it does (in its own "mini'' way). You can easily pull up the handle (and press it down) and turn your carrier around. It has four little wheels which enabled it to turn around 360 degrees. This carrier comes really handy when you go travelling and you couldn't bring as much of makeup as you want due to space restriction. All you need to do is to store all the 3 tints, concealer, eyeshadow and contour minis into this carrier and you are good to go. Look fashionable as you travel!


From left to right: Ink Airy Velvet 5 Elf Light Rose (2.7g), Vivid Tint Water 3 Apple Squeeze (3.5g), Peripera Ink Velvet 2 So Grapefruit (2.7g), Ink Concealer (4.2g), and Ink Multi-Shadowing (2.7g)




Let's take a look at the interior of the carrier shall we?
The interior




You can easily removed the pink plastic holder and add in any makeup items that fit into the carrier. It doesn't necessarily need to be placed this way. Anyway, the carrier is made up of plastic, so be sure to hold it with care. You can put the "fragile" sticker on your carrier as a reminder. 

Swatches

With flashlight



     With the flashlight on, the colour of the ink concealer somehow matches my skin tone (I have fair to medium skin tone). Initially, I thought the concealer wouldn't suit my skin because it comes in shade no. 1 (which is best suited for people with really fair and light skin). However, the ink multi-shadowing colour was just too light for me. I can hardly contour using it. Instead of using it for contouring, I apply it as a base colour before applying my eye makeup. As for the swatches of Vivid Tint Water 3 Apple Squeeze, both photos failed to portray the exact colour on my hands because it was too watery. The colour is more vivid and is really red when few layers are applied. 

Without flashlight

Detailed Review


Ink Airy Velvet 5 Elf Light Rose

This is a lovely and MLBB kinda shade. I love its unique rose pink colour that looks really natural on your lip colour without looking too overwhelming. It feels powdery once applied on lips and somehow it smells like baby lotion/powder to me. It can be quite drying if being applied too much and colour doesn't really last long as compared to the other 2 tints. 

Vivid Tint Water 3 Apple Squeeze

I would say that this is my favorite of all items that come in this carrier. It smells good like apple juice and taste kinda like syrup (don't try to drink them haha) and the colour lasts REALLY REALLY LONG. I wore it on my graduation day and the ceremony took about 4-5 hours. The colour stayed on my lips and I didn't have to re-apply it. It has a watery texture and glides on smoothly. Colour is buildable. 

Peripera Ink Velvet 2 So Grapefruit

This is a vibrant orange red shade that will complete your ''orange-summer makeup'' kinda look. It is matte but doesn't really dries out your lips. The colour is quite long-lasting too. Perfect lip colour to put on the next time if you need to take a selfie. 

Ink Concealer

This is my favourite-to-go concealer! It matches my skin tone and can be blend easily using a sponge. It conceals well and can brighten up areas around my under eyes, upper lip and chin. I would consider buying the original size after this mini bottle finishes. 

Ink Multi-Shadowing

A little disappointed with its pigmentation and colour. I wished the colour was darker and the texture was just too thick for me to apply, especially on narrow areas around my inner eye and the sides of my nose. However, it might work fine for those who have lighter and fairer skin. 

Final thoughts

     So, there you have it. I hope you find all these reviews and swatches useful for you. If you have any questions or inquiries just comment below. You can buy them online on the following websites. I would suggest that you search around at few websites and comparing prices before purchasing it. Also, please make sure that it is authentic. It's quite worth its price because you get to try all 5 items from Peripera at the same time.



 One more thing before I sign off, The NEW PERIPERA MINI MINI FRIDGE (DAL DAL FACTORY) is now available in Korea. 


This is even cuter! OMG
Photo credit: https://www.ebayshopkorea.com/

     It's not being sold in Malaysia for the time being but I hope to do a review on this too once I purchase it. It has the same concept as the Fashion Carrier but this time in a mini fridge version. How cute is that? 

     I will be reviewing more makeup and skincare products. If you are a K-beauty fan, I'm sure you don't want to miss it! Get to know me better. You can follow me on instagram @nana_vanilla_

With lots of love, see you in my next post!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me





Blogger | Content Creator

Hardcore fan of K-beauty
Foodie for life

Come say hi at my Instagram @nana_vanilla_