Where to eat in KL: NY Steak Shack

It's time to turn on your taste buds! Bringing you to NY Steak Shack in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.


     If you are craving for an awesome western cuisine (dedicated to steak lovers, of course), NY Steak Shack would be the best place for you. You wouldn't want to miss to dine in a restaurant that serves yummy American-themed meals ranging from steaks, poultry, fish, burgers, milkshakes and sinfully delicious desserts.

   "Being a vegetarian is a huge missed steak!"

      Well, that's what NY Steak Shack claimed and (literally) it's so true isn't it? Alright let the beastly feast begins!

Sizzling Chicken and Cheese (RM 27.45)

     That's what I order as you can see in the pic above. It is actually a 200g butterflied chicken breast served over sizzling mixed cheese, cheese sauce (served in an Aladdin-look-alike lamp, haha) with 2 side dishes of your choice. The meat tastes so good and it was perfectly cooked. The sizzling cheese accompanied with their cheese sauce is a perfect combination! I could taste the explosion of cheese in my mouth! 


     From the top left, you could see Southwest Chicken Sandwich (RM20.03) topped with cheddar cheese and onions. At the top right, is Tangy Fish Sandwich (RM13.67) served with mustard sauce. Did you just realized the burgers and sandwiches are served on a huge ping-pong bat? (That's a very creative presentation, though).

      On the bottom left, is Country Beef (RM23.21) which is actually fried beef patty served with a sauce of your choice (DemiGlace, Black PepperCorn). The meal next to it is the mouth-watering NY Sirloin (RM27.45) and last but not least, the classic Fulton's Fish and Fries(RM18.95).

     I must say that the prices are not too expensive as the portion is really huge. I felt like a monster having these food served in front of me. Food was fantastic and the ambiance was quite alright. I would definitely return to this place to try their other menu...thumbs up once again!

UPDATED 2018


I visited NY Steak and Shack again at the Mid Valley Megamall outlet three years after my first visit in 2015. So, I thought might as well update my blog on this since the food was surprisingly still very good although there was a slight increase in prices. 

     I went in for a quick brunch and here's what I ordered. So, I tried the Sizzlin' BFC which is a mixed grill that consists of ribeye steak (I chose medium well), fish fillet and southwest chicken accompanied with 2 sides of your choice. You can choose from a wide variety of sides such as mashed potatoes, coleslaw, pumpkin rice, fries, corn on the cob, salad or mixed vegetables. As you can see from the photo below, I opt for the mashed potatoes and pumpkin rice. The sides were so-so. However, I really love their grilled fish fillet. Great variety of food you can get all in one palate.  

Sizzling Mixed Grill: Sizzlin' BFC

     Next, is the Crispy Honeyed Chicken. This is my favorite from NY Steak Shack. It is 200gm of crispy chicken breast served with honey mustard dressing and a choice of 2 sides. The honey mustard dressing is very appetizing and it's good to go with the fries. 

Crispy Honeyed Chicken


      Their food is still good and if you're looking for a restaurant that serves decent western meal, then this is the right place for you.Looking forward to my next visit to NY Steak Shack! Do check out their website for more information on their food and promotions in Malaysia http://www.nysteakshack.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

About Me





Blogger | Content Creator

Hardcore fan of K-beauty
Foodie for life

Come say hi at my Instagram @nana_vanilla_