LOREAL: Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Tonic (Leave in) Review

It's time to give some care for your hair. We tend to take our hair condition for granted that we usually ignore or forget to give it some attention. A month ago, I've started to realize that my hair has fallen in an amount greater than usual. It seems that my hair is thinning and this is worrisome. One day, as I was searching for some hair products that could save my falling hair, I came across this  great product. Yesss..it is the Loreal Paris Anti-Hair Fall Tonic (Leave-in). I have also been using the shampoo from the similar line and it is doing quite well in reducing hair-fall. However, let us just focus and review this tonic today.




Ingredients: Aqua/ Water, alcohol denat, arginne, laureth-12, hydorxycitronellal, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, linalool, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, fragrance

Volume : 90ml

Retail price: RM25.90 (I bought mine in Watsons)

Directions for use: Part your hair with the nozzle while applying the tonic on roots. For a full-head application, used one dose according to scale. Gently massage the scalp with your fingers. Do not rinse.











The texture is a very light, colourless and watery liquid. Once applied on the roots, I could feel the ''coolness'' on my scalp that may be due to the alcohol content.

Fragrance is pleasant and it smells quite similar to its other hair products from Loreal. It is not oily upon application and absorbs quickly. I usually apply it after washing my hair and massage onto my semi-dry hair.
Apply according to the scale marked on the bottle

After three weeks of usage, I could see there is some reduction in hair-fall. I would say that it is effective as it claims to be an intensive hair-fall treatment. Most importantly, what first drawn me to buy this is because it was voted as the product of the year 2014/2015. Price is affordable and that is why I gave it a try.

That's all for now. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts

About Me





Blogger | Content Creator

Hardcore fan of K-beauty
Foodie for life

Come say hi at my Instagram @nana_vanilla_