Etude House: Dear My Wish Lips Talk Review


Today, I am going to blog about one of my favourite lipsticks from Etude House. Below is the commercial starring Krystal from f(x).



What I like about this lipstick is that it is highly moisturizing and it glides on smoothly onto your lips. I bought PK 003- Secret Date Pink. As you can see in the previous advertisement it is a very vivid dark pink lip colour. The colour is very pigmented and it only requires one time application (unless you want to achieve a bolder darker colour).





PK 001- Dreamy Propose Pink




PK 003- Secret Date Pink



Elegant packaging with a ribbon-ring wrapped around the center of lipstick tube


I am truly satisfied with this product and this lipstick even won first place for a blind test in a Korean Beauty Show, ''Get It Beauty''.






Cute and lovely packaging- This is what Etude House does best!


Without flashlight

With flashlight


 Here are the overall ratings:

Colour:
heart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticon

Pigmentation:
heart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticon

Packaging:
heart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticon

Price:
heart emoticonheart emoticonheart emoticon

Will I repurchase? 
Yes, but I will try other color instead. Maybe RD301 or RD302 because I'm a fan of red lippie! See you guys in my next post.

Comments

Popular Posts

About Me





Blogger | Content Creator

Hardcore fan of K-beauty
Foodie for life

Come say hi at my Instagram @nana_vanilla_